Want to get more involved in your neighborhood?
The SOSNA Board of Directors is a working volunteer Board that establishes the policies and helps implement the programs and activities of the organization. This year we will have a maximum of five (5) open positions to fill on the Board. While we are open to all candidates from our membership, this year we are hoping to find candidates with one of the following:
- Accounting/non-profit finance background or prior experience on a finance committee
- Prior non-profit board experience with a successful track record in fundraising and development
- An engaged, qualified, and community leader involved with immigrant populations
- An engaged, qualified, and community leader involved with a local religious institution at a leadership or board level
- An engaged individual who is a woman or woman-identifying, LGBTQIA+, and/or person of color.
Nominate someone (or yourself) here.
We continue to be committed to creating a diverse board that represents our neighborhood in terms of race/ethnic groups, professions, education levels, ages, and genders. All applications are very welcome.
Read more about our Board of Directors here: http://southofsouth.org/board-and-staff
ONLINE NOMINATION DEADLINE: Sunday, Sept. 26, 2019
IN-PERSON NOMINATION DEADLINE: Date TBA in September General Meeting